Winter Storm Hungary
A fórum lezárva.
Winter Storm Hungary
A fórum lezárva.
Winter Storm Hungary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FÓRUM BEZÁRVA | csak olvasható üzemmód

FőoldalFőoldal  KezdőlapKezdőlap  Legutóbbi képekLegutóbbi képek  RegisztrációRegisztráció  BelépésBelépés  

A Foreigner in Budapest

Go down 
2 posters
SzerzőÜzenet
Baki
I Walk Alone
I Walk Alone

Belépett : 2011. Sep. 11.

A Foreigner in Budapest Empty
TémanyitásTárgy: Re: A Foreigner in Budapest   A Foreigner in Budapest EmptyHétf. Szept. 12, 2011 2:02 am

Kinga írta:
Hello Nikola, nice to see you here!
Don't worry, there's no problem with your post. But since I don't live in Budapest, neither in the area, I myself can't really organize any meetings, but there are some people from there, maybe you will find someone who will be interested. Smile
Good luck for your studies!
And feel free to post here if you have any questions or something. Smile

PS: You're the Baki who is very excited about Tarja's software products, aren't you? Razz

Yup, that's me! Smile
Thanks for your reply, and don't worry, I just wanted to make you guys aware I am here now, so if there is some kind of event, why not to meet up. As a student at CEU, I get to meet everyone but the Hungarians, and that kinda sucks, so this way I thought to interact a bit with the "natives".
Cheers!
Vissza az elejére Go down
Kinga
What Lies Beneath
What Lies Beneath

Belépett : 2009. Dec. 03.

TémanyitásTárgy: Re: A Foreigner in Budapest   A Foreigner in Budapest EmptyVas. Szept. 11, 2011 2:43 pm

Hello Nikola, nice to see you here!
Don't worry, there's no problem with your post. But since I don't live in Budapest, neither in the area, I myself can't really organize any meetings, but there are some people from there, maybe you will find someone who will be interested. Smile
Good luck for your studies!
And feel free to post here if you have any questions or something. Smile

PS: You're the Baki who is very excited about Tarja's software products, aren't you? Razz
http://winterstormhungary.webs.com
Baki
I Walk Alone
I Walk Alone

Belépett : 2011. Sep. 11.

TémanyitásTárgy: A Foreigner in Budapest   A Foreigner in Budapest EmptyVas. Szept. 11, 2011 1:25 pm

Hello, guys!
I know this post will probably be the most pathetic one in the whole forum, but what the hell. Anyways, my name is Nikola, and I come from Serbia (I'm also registered at Tarja's and NW official forums as Baki). I moved to Budapest for my studies about a week ago, so I'm practically very new to the city and hardly know anyone. So, in case you guys organize some kind of regular meetings, or meet occasionally for hanging out, it'd be wonderful if I could meet you all as well. I don't speak a word of Hungarian though. :p
That's all for this pathetic topic from me. Smile
Cheers!
Baki
Ajánlott tartalom

TémanyitásTárgy: Re: A Foreigner in Budapest   A Foreigner in Budapest Empty

A Foreigner in Budapest
Vissza az elejére 
1 / 1 oldal

Engedélyek ebben a fórumban:Nem válaszolhatsz egy témára ebben a fórumban.
Winter Storm Hungary :: English Section-
Ugrás: